BoobsRealm returns, August Ames suicide, Elizabeth Anne Nude

1. gino says:

I’m very happy for your comeback. Hope you will get through your problems, ’cause your blog have been to me a pleasure for several years.

Speaking of boobs, have you heard rhettal deleted all her stuff on reddit? The fucking bullies again…

Thanks again for your dedication and good life!

2. Mooncake says:

“People who say they will not share them, will. I am the only one who keeps the promises hehe.”

I’d check that pride of yours. I happen to have befriended several models of various niches and have received some very exclusive content. Like original image files of nude sets for a publicly non-nude model, custom polaroids on downlow, massive bulk of free merch, and playing virtual director to help with their content themes. I mean, I get you. Most people only think for themselves, are disingenuous, or change their mind and convictions when they no longer like the gal they got goods of. And yeah, a lot of these girls can be naive and don’t know better to not make content they can’t handle being circulated. But I for one would never betray that trust as I love engaging with the models I’ve befriended. I love giving them ideas. nurturing their comfort zones to help push them to try new things once they’re ready, and seeing the results. I plan to meet them and collaborate to create amazing original content. I know you were half joking, but I just want to point out that you’re not the only one invested in building strong relationships with the model and sex work industry and without any malicious intent. Have some faith in humanity. We’re not all lost.

1. Hessian says:

Did you ignore the “hehe” at the end of that statement? Chill the fuck out, bro.

3. Wmdm says:

Nice to see you back. You should definitely check Anna T from Ifeelmyself.com. I think you’ll like her a lot. Have a nice day !

4. Rick says:

Glad u are back. Did u know that Shyla Stylez also was found dead in november? Its really sad to hear news like that. She was one of the best ever.

5. Diingo says:

Great to have you back! I must have been living under a rock though, I had no idea Shyla had died!

1. Boobsrealm says: