Miss Boobs Realm 2017 news and pre-qualifying Legends Round

1. lion says:

I thought faith nelson was making a return?

1. Boobsrealm says:

We don’t know yet

2. Dave says:

Man how can I chose Just one of these goddesses? OK it’s Jana…

3. Bob says:

This was a hard, hard choice to make. (And a choice that made me hard!) I will always love Chloe, Erica Campbell, Faith, Gianna, Jana Defi, Lucy Pinder, Milena, Siri, and Yulia. However, I had to give it to Tanya Song, the only girl to ever come close in my heart to the Goddess, Ala Passtel. A threesome with Ala and Tanya is my ultimate fantasy.

4. edward says:

my vote goes to Bea Flora :3 I remember her videos with aneta buena 🙂

5. Otho says:

Very difficult to pick one of these legends.
    Earlier this year I voted for Christy Marks for Boobs Realm Legend.
    But this time I had to throw a dice… and Bea Flora got. it. 🙂
    Her boobs were truly amazing: natural, large and so firm!

1. Boobsrealm says:

I’m a huge fan of Christy, but my vote went for someone else.

6. Titman says:

I am by no means partial to Siri in this contest, but it seems patently unfair to have her be the only contestant whose photo is with tits concealed. I realize that the voting is supposed to be for the girl and not based upon the associated pic on this page, but it is highly prejudicial to present all other legends in tits-out form, while presenting Siri fully clothed. It taints the perception of the voter.

1. Boobsrealm says:

I tried to find a pic of Siri where the logo of her site was on it. However, the pics are not meant to help decide teh vote as all the girls are famous enough and have been for years. I think that the ones voting for certain models have seen them many times to make already a choice.