Celebrities

Ariel Winter tits and SJW effects, Dan Bilzerian golddiggers, Feminism vs Equality

ariel winter breast
  1. Resh says:

Because some women sell themselves other women’s opinions and concerns are invalid? The world is not black and white.

1. Boobsrealm says:

The ones complaining try to impose their views on everybody. Plus some of the same women that do what you say also complain

2. Bob says:

I’ll never forgive Ariel for cutting her glorious tits up. She was an amazing piece of ass, seriously some of my favorite jail bait. Then she got a reduction and, only afterwards, started dressing like a whore every single fucking time. What a joke. Luckily, there’s still a ton of photos from before her surgery, before she revealed herself as another hypocritical gash.

3. Ross says:

Dan Bilzerian got laid with both Wendy Fiore and Denise Milani? No way.. I have to see it to believe it.

1. Boobsrealm says:

NO, but he saw those tits… damn!!! I mixed up Denise Milani with Jordan Carver.. it was Jordan, I’m correcting it

1. Ross says:

Still he is a lucky prick 😀

2. CJ says:

Dude he NEVER laid Wendy Fiore, she is very happy with her childhood sweetheart & Jordan Carver said “yeah Dan fucks lots of women, but not everyone who has anything to do with him fucks him – I didn’t”

1. Boobsrealm says:

But he saw those tits. BTW, Jordan can’t say he did as she is married

4. Telzxz says:

If a model is willing to sign a contract and take the money for a photo or video shoot then they have no choice but to accept they signed their rights away regarding the content produced and where it’s used. The model that contacted you was an idiot.

All this radical feminism, SJW, political correctness that’s plaguing the world at the moment is such bullshit. I didn’t have a clue who Ariel Winter was before she started up with her attention seeking antics, wearing clothes clearly designed to draw attention to her tits. It wasn’t her amazing acting skills that’s taken her career to new heights, she followed the route of many other actresses and used her body.

She courted the attention so can’t start complaining now. I know if a feminist was to read what I’ve wrote they would say she has the right to wear what she likes without being objectified. Well that’s human nature bitch. I don’t remember ever hearing Pamela Anderson Complaining because she knew what the deal was and played her position.

Very interesting reading your thoughts boobsrealm, well done!