BIg Boobs Links, Marina Visconti, Cosmic from Cosmid, Lana Rhoades

busty milf masturbating
  1. UK fan says:

The T stands for Tamazin, Tamazin = T_amazin

2. Hessian says:

First saw Demmy Blaze on streamate. Honestly she looks better on cam than in that scoreland set.

I can see why people want as many girls as possible in miss boobsrealm but 100 is in my opinion the best option, for a start it a nice simple format of 10 groups of 10 and i feel a lot easier for jc to administrate. Besides, as jc says this can drag the contest on to long and some may loose interest

Thanks I think that 120 may be the maximum number. Next month I will have an idea and the Ca Uk and the other committee member will help to decide in the cases I’m on the fence.. I don’t see it going to 180, but it is good to know everybody’s opinion. If it goes with 100-120 I’ll make sure that only the best of the best are featured

4. GC says:

I miss Marina. Rumor had it she was doing drugs and it took control of her life. Another rumor is that she was involved with very dangerous Russian Mobsters and her life spun out of control and thats why she “retired”.

Those rumors started in PW forum if I’m not mistaken. I have tried to contact Marina several times, but got no answer despite the fact that we used to chat every now and then

1. GC says:

Actually the Marina rumor there was that she was kicked out of the USA (If I remember right).

5. Leo says:

Girl on the featured photo is BustyxxHelen, look her up, she definitely should get in contact with DDF-network on my opinion!

Thank you. She has just been added to Miss Boobs Realm pre-nominees