Busty models

Big Boobs Links May 20 2016, Ellis Attard big boobs

Maggie Green threesome
  1. Chuck says:

Funny you claim boobie blog steals your content when a lot of the stuff you’re posting the last couple of days I saw over there first?

WHat he posts is content available for every affiliate out there. WHat I call stealing is The Twitch post -which I decided to post on my own, the Tanya Song photos.. as I am in touch with Tanya herself, The Cara Ruby photos. Some of those photos were provided by her agency. The most evident was Busty JOy from Sweden whose name I purposely change. The following day a post appeared on that blog using the name I gave her and not crediting me. even posting a link to a video I uploaded. You see what I mean?

2. lpfan says:

Hi, love your news. How about some news about Louise Porter? She is so beautiful and sexy. She does webcams on adultwork and babestationcams. Would like to now if she does explicit cam now or she is still doing her topless and implied nude cam. News and new clips of her are very rare and i think if you have some news it would be a big hit. Tnx…

I have not been following her, but I will take a look. PLease if I forget by MOnday remind me. thanks!

Chuck if your just trying to make trouble back off right now, this is a blog for men who are serious about big tits. There are other sites that may suit you better!!!

4. Chuck says:

I like both sites. I would just hate if JC tried to copy boobie blog. We can all visit both no matter what beef is between niklas and JC but not if they post the exact same pics

@chuck, sure occasionally sites will show the same links or content but i find boobsrealm
    To be more informative and certainly stronger in terms of the latest news and the members
    much better with their constructive criticism

Thanks. Like I said.. all blogs share the same info. HOwever, some posts were exclusively mine. I don’t mind people sharing the stuff, but I got no credit for some of the photos I posted. The worst thing is that some people think I copied those posts -regardless of the date- when it was the other way around. I have no issue crediting others when I take their exclusive content.

Thanks Ca Uk. I don’t want people to argue on the comments. I am not in favor of conflicts. I made BoobsRealm.com what it is by working hard and trying to be nice to everybody. I had have issues with some people. Nothing is perfect, but I think that I may be one of the few bloggers who has actually met the girls and producers. It would be easy to rant and attack hiding behind a computer. I was attacked by Ewa Sonnet team several times. I have not posted anything hard against her. I have had issues with other models and was threatened to be sue by one. After a long chat with her we cleared things up and now we message once in a while.

6. boobsville says:

Definitely not forgotten Ellis. I wish there were more sets of her at PinupFiles.