Boobieblog starts catfight with busty Lily Madison, Cara Ruby nude

lily madison scoreland topless

Yes i saw this and also put in my 2 pence worth, yeh it was a slightly childish response but despite boobieblogs success its has a terrible imature following of regulars that constantly put down the models with insults and childish put downs. It pisses me off and ive stated it many times on the blog even singling out certain individuals that are persistent in there insults. To be honest i think he has a lot of very young followers and judging by the type of insults im guessing some of them have never seen a real pair of tits before let alone handled any!!! Thats what is so good here at boobsrealm, great content, the very latest freshest updates and a good community of serious tit men. Big tits for me are a way of life and i take big tits very seriously so im amongst good company here jc. Keep up the good work

2. Hessian says:

I don’t find her particularly attractive either. If she wants to show herself off to the world and subsequently make money while doing it, she’s going to have to be able to handle criticism well publicly.

I think this is not a matter of likes and dislikes. Everybody can have their own opinion on each girl, but referring to a girl with lack of respect is the issue here.

1. Hessian says:

Yes, the issue is if you’re modelling yourself nude to the public and trying to make money from it you are opening yourself up to all sorts of criticisms – respectful and disrespectful. How you handle them is just as important as listening to them.

This wouldn’t have gotten 90% of the attention it has gotten if the response was, “Well, thanks for your opinion.” Think to yourself he’s a douche, have your friends agree with you, move on.

Hessian what do you think to cara?

1. Hessian says:

Pretty girl, nothing that really strikes me to pay attention though. In real life and in person I’m sure she’d be a knockout, but compared to what else is out there on the internet… meh.

4. Wayde Wilson says:

I’m glad to see the Boobsrealm is starting to become active again missed post like these Glad you guys are back.