Aurora on My Naked Dolls, Busty Polish Alicia Linda update

Aurora MyNakedDolls
  1. qwerty says:

Indeed Ewa Sonnet siti is a crap. I was a member of her site on few momnths and i give ups. She dont show anything, that we dont see before and notthing from this what we want to see. When cric her on twitter she banned me. So i dont recommend her website to anybody. I have hope what Alicia Linda make her own websiter far away from Ewa and “Phil”.

I really doubt it, but I wish Alicia works somewhere else.
      I was banned by Ewa too

2. John says:

We should start a site warning people not to buy memberships to 3wasonnet.com

We should put all that information on the website and then tell people to make their own decisions but they should save the money and support better run websites with less greedy people.

I have gotten e-mails about fans complaining in the past; however, I don’t know if the vast majority is satisfied or not. It would be interesting to get others comments.

I am familiar with that site. I knew about the kid rumor many years ago. I heard the story about the black guy, but that contradicts the rumor that she is married to Phil.
        You have to understand that the problem with the internet is that many people post many things. There is no doubt that they treat their fans bad, but I am being objetive on this whole situation.

2. Dave says:

WTF have I just seen? Ewa’s website and content are lame and boring no argument there, but the only worthy reaction on it in my opinion is “whatever lass, I’m out”. Just unsubscribe and be done with it geez.
        Posting screenshots of idiotic comments from anonymous imageboards, pigs in bikinis etc. It’s a case of a severe butthurt that is.

1. joe says:

whatever you say Ewa

He is not Ewa. he is a loyal follower of the blog. I think that the more obsessed someone is towards a topic the more the comments lose credibility.
            I don’t like the way they do things, but the only think I can do is no supporting them. I have posted about the boring stuff on her site, but that’s just my opinion. She still has loyal fans. Not the hundreds of thousands that Phil claims she has, but probably some hundreds.
            BTW, Wait for my next post about Alicia Linda and how you can find her on webcam… yes… on webcam

2. Dave says:

Bwahahaha. Anything else funny to say dude?

2. Joe says:

Yea I know you are laughing Dave, probably a sign that you are deflecting from bigger issues. Honestly, if you have to defend a nude model to the bitter end because of obsessed, you should seriously seek mental help. It’s not normal for a stable person to say what you did and I seriously am willing to chip in money for a therapist. I’m not joking around either, I’ve worked in the field for 15+ years and I honestly think you should seek therapy for your delusional thoughts on Ewa Sonnet.

1. Dave says:

Me facepalms. You sure like to write a lot of nonsense, but you also have a big trouble with reading. I repeat what I wrote there in the beginning: “Ewa’s website and content are lame and boring no argument there”. Keep that money dude you’ll need it with that same therapist you mentioned.
            P.S. To clarify my position bit.ly/21ZcIBG the very first comment. You can skip it dude, you can’t read anyway. It’s for other people without comprehension troubles.