Busty models

New BoobsRealm Interview with Tanya Song

1. joaco lavin says:

Another prude who thinks its too good to even go topless. Boring!

1. Hot Sawce says:

Joaco Lavin speaks from its ass.

2. ravenazrael says:

Anybody does what thinks is better for oneself

2. A great model. I wish her well. The French castle shoots were by Steve. I always wanted to see her and Merilyn pose together but that did not happen.

1. ravenazrael says:

Thank you for your comment Elliot!

2. asg says:

Her and Merilyn did pose together. There was one video where both were bouncing on those big exercise balls and another where they were standing face to face and swinging their boobs back in forth as if it were a boob fight. Merilyn is so much larger that when Tany’s boobs hit they were completely deflected and flattened while Merilyn’s boobs hardly changed course. To see how much larger Merilyn is shocks the senses.

1. Boobsrealm says:

Merilyn was huge, but Tanya was big too. That video is amazing

3. Fantastic model and I wish her well!

4. johnh says:

Hey raven, are you planning to post xx-cel interview, where he talks about anya??
    see ya

1. ravenazrael says:

Yep…I suck at editing. It was my first video interview ever so ppl will see many mistakes… maybe I’ll post the raw thing because I wanna post it soon. It has been a long time

5. Jesus says:

hola! me encantaria saber mas de Tanya Song, como puedo saber mas de ella, ya visite su paguina de facebook, me gustaria saber mas saludos! y excelente! dia!

1. ravenazrael says:

Hmm solo puedes seguirla en su FB. NO tiene otra pagina

6. Daniel says:

She lost 8kg alright but all lost was on her boobs talk about evaporating chests!
    Yet glad she has moved on and is happy and prosper, thanks for all the memories… but Tanya Song is indeed dead and buried. 🙂