Faith Neslson goes to jail, BoobsRealm at the AVNs, Angela White and Lucy Wilde together?

Previous ArticleJenna Ivory's first anal
  1. thomas says:

“Yes, now we need that the powers that be agree on this so we see Angela White shooting with Lucie Wilde, Sensual Jane and Katerina Hartlova”
    => some words are either missing or there are to much.
    Anyway, that guess is quite a long shot for lucie (knowing she has shoot nothing for months).
    Her DDF contract has to have an exclusivity clause (maybe that’s why the bustybuffy site doesn’t update anymore) but that does not mean she will shoot “new” stuff

1. ravenazrael says:

Thanks.. well let me know what should be the correct way to say it. English is not my first language, but need t master it this year

1. thomas says:

I won’t be able to tell you the correct way, cause I really don’t know what you where trying to say…

Was it that “we have to hope the girls she was talking about were Lucie Wilde, Sensual Jane and Katerina Hartlova” ?!

1. ravenazrael says:

No. I meant that we hope that the ones who run things allow Angela to shoot with those girls

1. Goldie says:

You had it right the first time. I think the first commenter was confused by the phrase “powers that be”. But I have no idea. It was perfectly clear to me.

Hope everything’s all right! Looking forward to the AVN updates

2. ravenazrael says:

thanks..

wow,, as you know im a huge faith nelson fan… disappointed to hear this… sorry I haven’t visited for a while but my tablet has got bust so im temp on a lap top.. can you e-mail me again please so I have your address many thanks… im looking forward to hearing about your expo.. wow what was angela white like to meet???