Busty models

Viola Bailey’s is now doing hardcore

Next ArticleInterview with Siri
  1. gordon says:

2. gordon says:

I think she’ll only do hardcore with her boyfriend though. I saw the live chat with Woodman and posed the question “Will she do DP or Gangbang?” Unanimous WTF?? No sign of that. The hardcore scenes are with her hubby, no-one else. Not looking hopeful for anything other for the time being. In fact when I said DP in the question, she asked Pierre what DP meant. Not promising.

1. ravenazrael says:

she is only doing it with BF

3. gavino says:

i think we’ll never see her in dp gang bang or other she’s an honest girl. my be something change if she break with boyfriend

4. gordon says:

I have a feeling we will see mmmf, dp etc. Pierre knows his audience and knows how to get the best from his girls. I think he would take a beating (critically)if he doesn’t produce the goods with this one. The anticipation is very high.

1. ravenazrael says:

I think she will do max 2 on 1 -including Pierre

5. gordon says:

My money says she’ll go all the way and get gangbanged. Afterall, in her casting, she said all holes at the same time was her fantasy. Once she’s done DP, next easy step. I hope Pierre can get this!

6. steve says:

woodman has ruined her just so he can make more money. She was an honest genuine girl then he gets his grubby little hands on her and she is ruined. She will regret ever meeting him and I just hope she doesn’t commit suicide like some of the others have. He quickly got rid of her boyfriend so he could control her. How would the ugly fat creep feel if it was his daughter?

1. ravenazrael says:

Well I sent Woodman questions for interview and asked him the same question… He never replied