Busty models

Busty Merilyn Sakova whereabouts, news, retired

1. SteveOh157 says:

Mmmmm. Always loved this woman. Oh what I wouldn’t give to oil her up for that sunbed…

1. ravenazrael says:

She is very lovely indeed.

2. eros says:

What a sad end (for us, boobslovers) .

1. ravenazrael says:

Yeah, but everything comes to an end. She still does MFC, but with luck you will catch her, but mostly she talks to regulars

3. Stevie Kfield says:

I’d really like to think this is only temporary, so I’m not gonna get all fukt up bout it. but if perm, a real loss in my view. Anna/Anya/Merilyn is in the top tier of huge tittled beauties.

4. AJ Fweem says:

Can you reach out to her and see if she and her family are still ok with all the latest violence? Put our minds at rest

1. ravenazrael says:

I have not talked to her in a year, but at least I know she is ok. She lives in Kiev, which is not so close from the area in war. However, I was told by another ukranian girl that things are getting worse in the country. I will try to contact Anya. Thanks for your interest

5. Founder says:

I’ve found anya and she’s doing fine. Not too sure if the baby she’s holding is hers but she looks happy. Still post pictures which I’m happy I guess.

1. ravenazrael says:

She is still caming, but not as happy…It was bad timing what happened to her.

6. Natural BoobLover says:

I am hopeful it has brought her relief, but it is with great sadness I report Merilyn Sakova aka Anya has definitely had breast reduction surgery. I had not seen her in a couple months on MFC. She was on last night, and the second she took her top off, you could see her breasts were half size, with many scars. I understand why women as busty as Merilyn need to do this, and am thankful her original breasts are well documented for the future. Best to Merilyn, and huge thanks for all you’ve provided us with!

1. Craig says:

NOOOOOOO!!!! World’s worst news:-(

7. lam says:

I love You , Merilyn sakova

8. Malcolm says:

I recently found out and am devastated. I am surprised just how much this distresses me. Merilyn is my favourite adult actress. I admire that she never went hardcore and I am glad that this happened for genuine medical reasons. As another poster said: “Fucking cancer”.

All things come to an end, and it could be worse. A decade of being one of the most sexually attractive women ever is quite a legacy. I will never forget her. I wish her health and success in her future endeavours.

1. Craig says:

It was cancer? AWWW, poor girl. I will truly miss those perfect breasts. May God bless you with the next part of your life, Merilyn/Anya.